Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Classical Spain for Solo Travellers

Have you been on a Riviera Travel holiday for solo travelllers? You can leave your review in this forum.

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Erik RivieraTravel

16 Apr 2018, 14:45  

This was a brilliantly put together solo traveller holiday and brought to life by the lovely tour guide Sarah who looked after us so well. The balance of excursions and free time was well planned and took in the most amazing places...The Alhambra in Granada and the Mezquita in Cordoba to mention but two. If anyone is considering a solo traveller holiday but apprehensive about it, don't be ! The group was so friendly and we had so much laughter and fun. The weather too was amazing until the last morning when our very skilled driver Antonio navigated us safely to the airport in a thunderstorm. Wish we could have stayed longer. I will definitely be doing another one. Thank you Riviera

Review left in Testimonials by Glenys Waite on 12/10/2017

Erik RivieraTravel

16 Apr 2018, 14:46  

I would like to thank Riviera Travel for giving me the opportunity to travel safely with an expert, professional and passionate tour manager John, who is an asset to Riviera travel. John's knowledge of the history and culture of Spain and the warm Spanish people was humbling and inspiring. I found my experience intoxicating as John brought Spanish culture and History alive through his captivating storytelling. He was diligent, kind and committed in ensuring our holiday experience was a memorable one. I had the option to have time alone and mingle with fellow travelers as i wished. I appreciated both.

This experience will stay with me forever, as I enjoyed everything and felt safe with tour manager John and driver Raphael at all times.

Despite my initial apprehension, as this was my first solo trip, I have embraced this entire experience, and highly recommend this tour and company to others, and I can't wait to book my next solo with Riviera travel. I only have one recommendation, that is you offer a trip to Seville to experience the orange blossom, and add my name to the first booking. Oh joy!! Many thanks to John and Raphael for your kindness and thoughtfulness throughout this most memorable experience. The beautiful sights and storytelling exceeded my expectations.

Review left in Testimonials by Esther Guy on 10/03/2018

•   Information