Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

India & Shimla 15th March 2018

Have you been on a Riviera Travel holiday for solo travelllers? You can leave your review in this forum.

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Riviera Travel

22 May 2018, 09:13  

Review posted on our Testimonials page: https://www.rivieratravel.co.uk/testimonials/india-shimla-for-solo-travellers

Although I have just filled in the review sent to me concerning the above tour, I felt I just had to write and say how completely bowled over I was by this holiday. Having never before travelled with a tour group, or as a solo traveller, I was hugely nervous and rather expecting the worst!

However, our tour guide, Rebecca, was immensely capable, confident, informative, and was the best tour guide I could have imagined for this kind of trip. Her skills at organising drivers, travelling to rail stations, getting us all seated and making sure we were always present, were brilliant.

I loved the whole tour, the hotels were out of this world, we had wonderful food, and the very best drivers. I am a paranoid passenger, and found the coach driver we had, and the drivers in Shimla, very competent and I had complete faith in them.

The experience was such a highlight, I just can't wait to do another tour, hopefully to India again, and must thank Riviera for the very special holiday.

Review by: Gillian Hall on 15/03/2018

•   Information