Selected departures up to October 2014
Magnificent Rome, inspirational Florence and the legendary cities of Siena and Assisi – experience them all on our escorted tour to some of the most magical places in Italy
- Return flights
- Seven nights’ accommodation at excellent quality four-star hotels, including breakfast and four dinners
- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Coliseum, the forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps - discover 2,500 years of history
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, pearl of the Renaissance with timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries
- Guided tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most stunningly unspoilt medieval cities, noted for its exquisite tapestries
- Visit to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
* Selected departures available up to October 2014, prices from £789pp rising to £879pp flying from Birmingham
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of €229 per person. The price includes seven nights bed and breakfast accommodation (dinner is included on the first four nights), all tours as mentioned, return flights as detailed, airport departure taxes, timed entrance to the Uffizi gallery, (reservation fee included, entrance approximately €10 payable locally) and the services of a Riviera tour manager.
If you are 65 or over, or under 18, under current Italian law entrance to any state owned museum is free for EU citizens on production of your passport.