Selected departures up to October 2015
Magnificent Rome, inspirational Florence and the legendary cities of Siena and Assisi – experience them all on our escorted tour to some of the most magical places in Italy
- Return flights
- Seven nights’ accommodation at excellent quality four-star hotels, including breakfast and four dinners
- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Coliseum, the forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps - discover 2,500 years of history
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, pearl of the Renaissance with timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries
- Guided tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most stunningly unspoilt medieval cities, noted for its exquisite tapestries
- Visit to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
Can thoroughly recommend this excellent tour. All the places visited were spectacular and extremely interesting. Tour very well organised, thanks Riviera Travel, our Tour Manager Christoper was brilliant and looked after us all, very often going the extra mile to ensure that everyone was happy. Many thanks to all.
Latest Classical Italy Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures available up to October 2015, prices from £859pp
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £189. The price includes seven nights bed and breakfast accommodation (dinner is included on the first four nights), all tours as mentioned, return flights as detailed, airport departure taxes, timed entrance to the Uffizi gallery, and the services of a Riviera tour manager.