Selected departures in October 2015 and April to October 2016
Magnificent Rome, inspirational Florence and the legendary cities of Siena and Assisi – experience them all on our escorted tour to some of the most magical places in Italy
- Return flights to Rome
- Seven nights’ accommodation at excellent quality four-star hotels, including breakfast and four dinners
- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Coliseum, the forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps - discover 2,500 years of history
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, pearl of the Renaissance with timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries
- Guided tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most stunningly unspoilt medieval cities, noted for its exquisite tapestries
- Visit to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
This was our fourth holiday with Riviera and our longest; and they get better every time!
We could not find fault with any aspect of the tour, apart from the local tour guide in Arezzo who unfortunately did not engage our interest but that is our personal view. She was lovely, but she had a hard act to follow with Luca in Florence!
Norman, our tour manager was brilliant and we cannot thank him enough for looking after us.
The two hotels were excellent. We preferred the Minerva in Arezzo - the staff were so friendly, amusing and helpful. The Beverly Hills in Rome was more professional and was what you would expect from a city hotel in any country.
The pace of the tour was just right. Norman also found some gems for us to visit that were not on the itinerary.
One highlight for us was the rest of the group who helped to make this a truly wonderful and memorable holiday.
Well done Riviera for an excellent well organised holiday which represents very good value for money.
Latest Classical Italy Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures in October 2015 and April to October 2016, prices from £789pp
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £189. The price includes seven nights bed and breakfast accommodation (dinner is included on the first four nights), all tours as mentioned, return flights as detailed, airport departure taxes, timed entrance to the Uffizi gallery, and the services of a Riviera tour manager.