Selected departures from May to October 2015
Magnificent Rome, inspirational Florence and the legendary cities of Siena and Assisi – experience them all on our escorted tour to some of the most magical places in Italy
- Return flights
- Seven nights’ accommodation at excellent quality four-star hotels, including breakfast and four dinners
- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Coliseum, the forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps - discover 2,500 years of history
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, pearl of the Renaissance with timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries
- Guided tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most stunningly unspoilt medieval cities, noted for its exquisite tapestries
- Visit to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
We were on the above trip, 14-21 October, and I am just sending a word through to say how much we enjoyed it.
The whole tour was good value for money considering what had to be provided, so thank you for that. But not just that, we had a wonderful guide - Christopher - who had it all pinned down. His knowledge of Italy and those particular cities was excellent, and the local guides used for each place were really good too. We loved them! One’s guide is so important.
Providing us with maps and information was all very carefully done and Christopher was very clear in his instructions and very conscientious in his ‘shepherding’ duties, making sure we were all accounted for. Nothing was too much trouble.
The Hotels were very good, especially the hotel in Arezzo which took a deliberate care to cater for one’s dietary needs (as I happened to have) and the staff always polite and helpful. The Hotel in Rome is also very well situated.
We won’t hesitate in recommending you from now on and will be looking (one day when the pennies allow) to doing another with you. Thanks very much - your professionalism throughout has a big impact.
Latest Classical Italy Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures available from May to October 2015, prices from £829pp from London Gatwick rising to £879pp flying from Birmingham
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £189. The price includes seven nights bed and breakfast accommodation (dinner is included on the first four nights), all tours as mentioned, return flights as detailed, airport departure taxes, timed entrance to the Uffizi gallery, and the services of a Riviera tour manager.