Selected departures from April to October 2016
Magnificent Rome, inspirational Florence and the legendary cities of Siena and Assisi – experience them all on our escorted tour to some of the most magical places in Italy
- Return flights to Rome
- Seven nights’ accommodation at excellent quality four-star hotels, including breakfast and four dinners
- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Coliseum, the forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps - discover 2,500 years of history
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, pearl of the Renaissance with timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries
- Guided tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most stunningly unspoilt medieval cities, noted for its exquisite tapestries
- Visit to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
My special thanks to Katrina and Vanessa for their help when my companion was admitted to hospital in Arezzo. Nothing was too much trouble and we are very grateful.
Thanks, too, to my ” second” group who made me very welcome, and to my original group who were pleased to see me back at the end of the tour! Staff at Minerva were very kind and helpful during my extended stay. The local guides were very good, especially Bernie in Florence. Looking forward to seeing Rome next time!
Latest Classical Italy Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures from April to October 2016, prices from £789pp
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £189. The price includes seven nights bed and breakfast accommodation (dinner is included on the first four nights), all tours as mentioned, return flights as detailed, airport departure taxes, timed entrance to the Uffizi gallery, and the services of a Riviera tour manager.