As we return to the great rivers of Europe, we’ll be constantly reviewing on-board policies. We’ll always follow the standards set by leading health agencies and local authorities and continue to adapt as the situation evolves.
We work with Ian Greaves (MCIEH), one of the industry’s leading independent health and safety experts with over 20 years’ experience, including as an advisor to ABTA. Together we work to the highest standards with constant updates from the FCDO, WHO, ABTA and local tourism authorities.
Looking after you every step of the way
- Our experienced cruise directors and concierges are fully briefed on the latest information to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We work closely with many local partners who provide us with the most up-to-date information.
- And, we have a dedicated UK based team who are available 24/7. Contact details will be provided with your final travel documents.
- Your embarkation will be arranged with respect for social distancing.
- A mandatory health screening is required for all customers and crew before boarding.
- The crew will clean your luggage prior to being taken on board.
- All on-board charges will use contactless methods, and you can pay with a one-off card payment at the end of the cruise.
- When docked, access to the ship is only possible with your key card.
For your peace of mind
- A sophisticated state-of-the-art climate control system draws in fresh air and this air is not interchanged between cabins or public areas.
- Currently a daily mandatory touch free temperature check is required for all customers and crew.
- Seating in ship restaurants and public areas will allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitising stations are located throughout the ship including your cabin.
- You may be required to cover your face when moving from one area of the ship to another and during shore excursions. Regulations on face covering will be reviewed as we move forward.