Selected departures September to November 2015 and January to September 2016
Experience the wonder of the extraordinary Taj Mahal and see the magnificent tigers of the Ranthambore National Park on our fascinating escorted tour to some of India’s most amazing sights
- A wonderful tour of northern India’s ‘Golden Triangle’ including visits to see the magnificent tigers of Ranthambore National Park plus a stay at a heritage hotel in Rajasthan
- Return direct scheduled flights (Premium Economy upgrades available at a supplement
- Stay in hand-picked three, four and five-star hotels including the famous Taj Palace in Delhi
- Daily breakfast and six meals included
- Visit all the major sights of Old and New Delhi
- See the breathtaking Taj Mahal bathed in soft morning light, gazing in awe at the simple purity of its white marble and the exquisite craftsmanship of its inlay work
- Spend two nights in the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, capital of the desert kingdom of Rajasthan with a guided tour of its City Palace, astronomical observatory and the Palace of the Winds
- Marvel at the extraordinary location and beauty of Amber Fort, home of one of India’s most powerful Maharajas
- Stay in an original Rajasthani fort, beautifully converted into a stunning Heritage Hotel
- Enjoy a guided tour of the 400-year old deserted Moghul city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
What a trip! The organisation and overall experience was excellent.
The Tour Manager Chris was superb. Nothing was too much trouble. He was good humoured, helpful, knowledgable and able to give just the right amount of information and insight at any time. He organised things seemlesly and calmly and with great efficiency making sure we had the best possible trip. Can he lead our next trip please!
Parul the local guide was great, proud of India and brought the country to life with commentary on a range of social, cultural, historic and topical detail and issues.
The driver Sumer was incredible navigating challenging routes and roads with great skill…...and nerve!
Preet the bus boy was always helpful and smiling anticipating our comfort on the bus.
Thanks again all!!
Latest India Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures September to November 2015 and January to September 2016, prices from £1,349pp flying from London Heathrow
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Nine nights accommodation in three, four or five-star hotels; daily breakfast, two lunches and five dinners; scheduled flights via London Heathrow to/from Delhi; all transfers; guided tours of New and Old Delhi, Agra and the Taj Mahal; guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri; two game drives in Ranthambore; Jaipur city tour; visit to Amber Fort; walking tour of Havelis at Mandawa; all local transport by train or coach as described; hotel porterage of one item of luggage per person; the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Not included: India visa, please see Visas & Health section.
India & Shimla Extension Tour
India & Nepal Tour
Rajasthan, the Taj Mahal & Amritsar’s Golden Temple Tour