Selected departures up to November 2014 and January to April 2015
Experience the wonder of the extraordinary Taj Mahal and see the magnificent tigers of the Ranthambore National Park on our fascinating escorted tour to some of India’s most amazing sights
- A wonderful tour of northern India’s ‘Golden Triangle’ including visits to see the magnificent tigers of Ranthambore National Park plus a stay at a heritage hotel in Rajasthan
- Return direct scheduled flights
- Stay in hand-picked three, four and five-star hotels with daily breakfast and four meals included
- Visit all the major sights of Old and New Delhi
- See the breathtaking Taj Mahal bathed in soft morning light, gazing in awe at the simple purity of its white marble and the exquisite craftsmanship of its inlay work
- Spend two nights in the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, capital of the desert kingdom of Rajasthan with a guided tour of its City Palace, astronomical observatory and the Palace of the Winds
- Marvel at the extraordinary location and beauty of Amber Fort, home of one of India’s most powerful Maharajas
- Stay in an original Rajasthani fort, beautifully converted into a stunning Heritage Hotel
- Enjoy a guided tour of the 400-year old deserted Moghul city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Escorted by our experienced tour ,anager
* Selected departures up to November 2014, prices from £1,399pp flying from London Heathrow
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Nine nights accommodation in three, four or five-star hotels; daily breakfast, two lunches and two dinners; scheduled flights via London Heathrow to/from Delhi; all transfers; guided tours of New and Old Delhi, Agra and the Taj Mahal; guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri; two game drives in Ranthambore; Jaipur city tour; visit to Amber Fort; walking tour of Havelis at Mandawa; all local transport by train or coach as described; porterage of one item of luggage per person; the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Not included: India visa, please see Visas & Health section.