Selected departures from February to September 2016
Experience the wonder of the extraordinary Taj Mahal and see the magnificent tigers of the Ranthambore National Park on our fascinating escorted tour to some of India’s most amazing sights
- A wonderful tour of northern India’s ‘Golden Triangle’ including visits to see the magnificent tigers of Ranthambore National Park plus a stay at a heritage hotel in Rajasthan
- Return direct scheduled flights (Premium Economy upgrades available at a supplement
- Stay in hand-picked three, four and five-star hotels including the famous Taj Palace in Delhi
- Daily breakfast and six meals included
- Visit all the major sights of Old and New Delhi
- See the breathtaking Taj Mahal bathed in soft morning light, gazing in awe at the simple purity of its white marble and the exquisite craftsmanship of its inlay work
- Spend two nights in the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, capital of the desert kingdom of Rajasthan with a guided tour of its City Palace, astronomical observatory and the Palace of the Winds
- Marvel at the extraordinary location and beauty of Amber Fort, home of one of India’s most powerful Maharajas
- Stay in an original Rajasthani fort, beautifully converted into a stunning Heritage Hotel
- Enjoy a guided tour of the 400-year old deserted Moghul city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
My friend and I have just returned from “Incredible India!”
I have travelled extensively around the world but this experience was perhaps the best ever!
It was very busy but we were guided so well by Gill -the Riviera rep- she had the relaxed way of dealing with whatever the circumstance! Even pulling me on to the train leaving Kalka!
“Our man from Delhi” was an excellent knowledgable young man who combined good humour with the detailed history of each place we visited.
The highlights although too many to list were the female tiger in the safari park and of course the Taj Mahal at dawn!!
I would definitely recommend this amazing holiday but ensure you are physically fit before you go!
Thank you Riviera!!
Latest India Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures from February to September 2016, prices from £1,349pp flying from London Heathrow
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Nine nights accommodation in three, four or five-star hotels; daily breakfast, two lunches and five dinners; scheduled flights via London Heathrow to/from Delhi; all transfers; guided tours of New and Old Delhi, Agra and the Taj Mahal; guided tour of Fatehpur Sikri; two game drives in Ranthambore; Jaipur city tour; visit to Amber Fort; walking tour of Havelis at Mandawa; all local transport by train or coach as described; hotel porterage of one item of luggage per person; the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Not included: India visa, please see Visas & Health section.
India & Shimla Extension Tour
India & Nepal Tour
Rajasthan, the Taj Mahal & Amritsar’s Golden Temple Tour