Selected departures from March to November 2016
Experience exotic Marrakesh and the dramatic Atlas Mountains on our escorted tour to one of the most fascinating regions in Morocco
- Return flights
- Five nights half-board in a four-star hotel
- Guided walking tour of Marrakesh including the medieval medina, atmospheric souks and compelling Djemaa el Fna square, centre of the ancient caravan routes
- Second tour of Marrakesh’s hinterland, it’s almost intact medieval walls and stunning Jardin Majorelle, Yves St Laurent’s former house
- Tour to the spectacular Atlas Mountains – an ever-present backdrop to Marrakesh and Africa’s greatest range
- Visit to the Saadian Tombs, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture
- Visit the delightful 15th century coastal town of Essaouira, one of north Africa’s most attractive ports
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
Just returned from the above tour - our thanks to John our travel representative nothing too much trouble he made sure everything ran smoothly. The Opera Plazza Hotel very comfortable. Mustafa our national guide stated on our tour that we were guests in his country and as such would be looked after and indeed we were.
Latest Marrakesh & the Atlas Mountains Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures from March to Novbember 2016, prices from £599pp flying from London Gatwick
The price of this holiday is per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £125 per person. The price includes return flights, airport departure taxes, five nights dinner bed and breakfast, all tours as mentioned, all transport, two guided tours of Marrakesh, visit to Essaouira, tour into the Atlas Mountains and the services of a Riviera tour manager. Where hotels feature an outdoor swimming pool, this will be open summer months, weather permitting.