Selected departures up to November 2015 and March to November 2016
Experience exotic Marrakesh and the dramatic Atlas Mountains on our escorted tour to one of the most fascinating regions in Morocco
- Return flights
- Five nights half-board in a four-star hotel
- Guided walking tour of Marrakesh including the medieval medina, atmospheric souks and compelling Djemaa el Fna square, centre of the ancient caravan routes
- Second tour of Marrakesh’s hinterland, it’s almost intact medieval walls and stunning Jardin Majorelle, Yves St Laurent’s former house
- Tour to the spectacular Atlas Mountains – an ever-present backdrop to Marrakesh and Africa’s greatest range
- Visit to the Saadian Tombs, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture
- Visit the delightful 15th century coastal town of Essaouira, one of north Africa’s most attractive ports
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
Thank you once again for a superb holiday. As before your booking staff and administration was excellent. Please convey my grateful thanks to Valerie who has been “non stop” looking after every detail to ensure that everyone had the best possible holiday.
The Opera Plaza Hotel was almost perfect - the lavish bathroom was designed for the very fit - getting into the bath and controlling the water temperature from outside the bath was not easy. (Detail beyond your control, but perhaps of interest to the hotel management).
Latest Marrakesh & the Atlas Mountains Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures up to November 2015 and March to Novbember 2016, prices from £599pp flying from London Gatwick
The price of this holiday is per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £125 per person. The price includes return flights, airport departure taxes, five nights dinner bed and breakfast, all tours as mentioned, all transport, two guided tours of Marrakesh, visit to Essaouira, tour into the Atlas Mountains and the services of a Riviera tour manager. Where hotels feature an outdoor swimming pool, this will be open summer months, weather permitting.