As we start to explore the world again, we’ll be constantly reviewing our health and safety policies. We’ll always follow the standards set by leading health agencies and local authorities and continue to adapt as the situation evolves.
We work with Ian Greaves (MCIEH), one of the industry’s leading independent health and safety experts with over 20 years’ experience, including as an advisor to ABTA. Together we work to the highest standards with constant updates from the FCDO, WHO, ABTA and local tourism authorities.
For your peace of mind
Book a new holiday with us and you can enjoy the flexibility to change your booking before travel, with no fees and no questions asked. You can change your booking up to 45 days before departure for 2021 holidays. New bookings for 2022 can be changed for free up until 31 December 2021. View the full terms and conditions here.
- We’ll ensure the same precautions have been taken by the people that you are likely to have most interaction with on your holiday, which will include our tour managers.
- We will observe current social distancing guidelines throughout your holiday.
- Hand sanitisers will always be available at your hotel and on your coach.
- As the situation evolves, we’ll adapt these policies in line with the latest government guidelines, so you can be confident we’ll always put your wellbeing first.
Looking after you every step of the way
- Our experienced tour managers are fully briefed on the latest information to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Our extensive network of partners across the world provide us with the most up-to-date local information.
- And, we have a dedicated UK based team who are available 24/7.
All hotels are putting additional cleanliness practices in place, including;
- Deep cleaning and ventilation of all guest rooms between tours.
- Public areas and customer touch points cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Restaurants cleaned and disinfected between meals.
You’re in safe hands
- Our coaches will be scrupulously cleaned before each transfer and excursion.
- Personal audio commentary boxes will be sanitised before each tour.
- We’ll continue to check with all key places of interest to ensure we are satisfied that their latest policies meet our criteria.