Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Holiday request

Ask the Riviera Travel team questions about the holidays, your booking or solo travel in general

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

TravelFan

30 Sep 2018, 09:36  

Hi, I wanted to put in a request for your holiday creators to consider for a future date please, and that’s to do your Mekong river cruise as a trip for solo travellers. :)

Erik RivieraTravel

01 Oct 2018, 13:26  

Dear TravelFan,

Thanks for the suggestion. We shall definitely look at what is possible. We do currently have a pipeline of tours that we are working on, so it might take a little while before that filters through. I would, however, point out that there are generally a couple of single cabins available on each of the Mekong cruises with no single supplement i.e. at the same per person price that is paid by people travelling as a couple (so for example there are still two single cabins left on the 18th of January departure next year at £2999). Otherwise we have the Spectacular Nile cruise that is just for solos with departures in March and April next year.

But keep giving us suggestions and we'll see what we can do!

Erik.

TravelFan

02 Oct 2018, 19:28  

Thanks Erik. I hadn’t realised about the single cabin option so that’s great. One to add to the ever growing list!

I can’t do the dates for the Nile cruise unfortunately but will definitely be keeping an eye on it for the future.

Erik RivieraTravel

03 Oct 2018, 15:03  

Dear TravelFan,

We are definitely planning to add a few autumn/winter dates for the Nile cruise next year so if you can't make spring hopefully we'll have something that fits your schedule then.

•   Information