Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

India & Shimla 12/02/2018

Have you been on a Riviera Travel holiday for solo travelllers? You can leave your review in this forum.

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Riviera Travel

22 May 2018, 09:14  

Review posted on our Testimonials page: https://www.rivieratravel.co.uk/testimonials/india-shimla-for-solo-travellers

India & Shimla for Solo Travellers
All too often we write with complaints regarding a holiday and I just wanted to write to praise the excellence of Sue our Tour Manager and Dillip our Guide on the holiday I returned from yesterday.

Wow what an incredible country India is with all the contrast of colour and culture which sits alongside the less perfect side of India.

However the vagaries of litter and loos were not tarnished by the beauteous bounty the country has to offer in its rich colour and culture.

Thank you Riviera Travel and well done Sue for corralling all the people, being continuously jolly and knowledgeable, and for keeping her cool when some of her flock were complete twits!

Best wishes

Review by: Kleshna Rhind-Tutt on 12/02/2018

Riviera Travel

22 May 2018, 09:14  

I agree with kleshna I was a fellow traveller with her on this trip - it was the experience of a life time - the organisation , the choice of hotels , the itinerary, the tour guide Sue and our wonderful Dilip, coach driver and our coach boy were all exceptional- well done Riveria for a trip that has conjured up so many wonderful lasting memories.

Review by: Jasmine Gayton on 09/04/2018

•   Information