Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Be brave! - Berlin & Dresden

Have you been on a Riviera Travel holiday for solo travelllers? You can leave your review in this forum.

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Starbright

17 Aug 2017, 10:29  

For those of you wondering whether to book a Solo Traveller holiday with Riviera, my advice is definitely "Do It"! I've just returned from the Berlin and Dresden holiday and it was amazing. I enjoyed it so much that I didn't want it to end. There were 26 people in our group and we all felt comfortable with each other straight away. The hotels were beautiful and we all had proper double rooms - none of those awful single rooms that I'm sure we've all experienced at some time. Everything was arranged very well by Riviera and we were taken care of at all times. I've made two lovely new friends as well which is a bonus.

Riviera Travel

17 Aug 2017, 10:31  

Hi Starbright,

thanks for your lovely comments, so happy to hear how much you enjoyed it.

The big question now is, where next!?

Starbright

28 Aug 2017, 11:06  

I already have two river cruises booked with Riviera - one in just a couple of weeks with a friend, but one next year on my own. I'm definitely going to be booking another Solo Traveller tour. I'm thinking about Classical Spain.

Ariesgirl

31 Aug 2017, 18:46  

Hi I'm booked on classical Spain in October. My first travelling solo...hope I enjoy it as much as you enjoyed your trip. X

•   Information