Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Travel to and from Airport Rhône Cruise

Ask the Riviera Travel team questions about the holidays, your booking or solo travel in general

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Lancastrian

29 Jan 2020, 15:12  

What is the approximate travel time from Marseilles Airport to the ship at Avignon on the outward journey
What is the approximate travel time from the ship at Lyon to Geneva Airport on the homeward journey
Are the journeys by coach
Many thanks

Erik RivieraTravel

29 Jan 2020, 15:52  

Dear Lancastrian,

The transfer times to and from airports for all our tours can be found on the relevant tour pages (in this case https://www.rivieratravel.co.uk/single- ... travellers) towards the bottom in a table entitled "Transfer Times".

I notice, however, that this information is missing for Geneva airport on our Rhone cruise (so thanks for pointing this out) and I have asked our IT department to update the webpage as soon as possible. So to answer your questions, from Marseille to the ship in Avignon takes roughly one and a half hours, whilst from the ship in Lyon to Geneva airport takes around two and a half hours. And yes, the journeys are by private coach.

I hope that answers your questions, though should you have any more please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best regards,

Erik.

•   Information