Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Bookings 2020

Ask the Riviera Travel team questions about the holidays, your booking or solo travel in general

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

janetg

17 Jul 2019, 09:16  

Hi, I am getting a little concerned that bookings for next year are increasing (which is good) but I don't yet have the 2020 Brochure which I ordered. As far as I am aware there are only 3 or 4 holidays listed online for our information. Any idea when the brochure will be delivered, don't want to miss out! Many thanks. Janet

Erik RivieraTravel

17 Jul 2019, 09:25  

Dear Janet,

I can assure you that you have not been forgotten with regards to the 2020 brochure - it is currently all hands on deck here at the office to finish it off and get it sent off to the printers by the end of the week, so hopefully you shall receive it by the end of next week. We are adding 17 new itineraries so it has been quite a lot of work, but hopefully it will be worth the wait as we expand our offering of tours exclusively for solo travellers across Europe and even as far afield as Costa Rica and Greenland!

However, many of the tours are already listed online and can be booked already (if you have a look at the "News from Riviera" section of the forum I have announced a fair number of 2020 dates already) - can I ask which tour(s) specifically you are interested in and then I can let you know about their status.

janetg

17 Jul 2019, 11:06  

Many thanks for the swift reply. I have nothing definite in mind yet but knowing new destinations were being added I didn't want to miss out. Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast are one of my interests but I know from earlier in the year when I asked, this destination isn't likely to be added due to the difficulty in finding suitable Hotels for solo travellers. I really look forward to seeing the brochure and am also looking forward to my first trip with Riviera in October to Montenegro and Dubrovnik, Janet

Erik RivieraTravel

17 Jul 2019, 11:20  

Dear Janet,

Indeed, it's not through lack of trying that we haven't managed to secure a hotel for an Amalfi Coast tour! However in a similar vein we will be debuting a French and Italian Rivieras tour based in Menton with departures from March to October. Anyway, hopefully you will find something to your liking in the brochure!

•   Information