Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Budapest Bratislava and Vienna

Ask the Riviera Travel team questions about the holidays, your booking or solo travel in general

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Tricia

08 Feb 2019, 10:58  

I'm considering this 2nd June from Bristol. I've booked for Bruges on the 31st March - I originally booked Bruges for last October but had to cancel as I dislocated my shoulder. My intention was to try a short trip before committing to a longer one. However Budapest, Bratislava and Vienna looks really interesting. My dilemma is this - to take a chance and book now or to wait until returning from Bruges with the possibility that it may be booked up by then. Are many people booked on this flying from Bristol? (Bristol is the most convenient airport for me)

Erik RivieraTravel

08 Feb 2019, 11:10  

Dear Tricia,

I can confirm that there is plenty of space still available on the June Budapest, Bratislava and Vienna departure from Bristol and that there is a good chance there will still be availability when you return from Bruges in April (currently only 3 of the Bristol seats are taken). However we would not be able to guarantee that the price will be the same, as sometimes airlines do increase their fares, which we then have to pass on to our clients.

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to call our reservations department.

Best regards,

Erik.

•   Information