Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Talk to us!

Ask the Riviera Travel team questions about the holidays, your booking or solo travel in general

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Riviera Travel

23 Dec 2019, 14:37  

Hi Herrio,

Please see the following information:

Visa should be applied for within the last 2 weeks before departure. The visa will be issued as an email within 2 working days of the application being completed.

A Tourist Visa will cost US$35 per person and the Visa will need to be applied for online using an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) System. This can be obtained by logging on to www.eta.gov.lk

Here you will need to complete the online application form and submit it accordingly. The majority of the application form requires personal information. You will also be asked to provide the address of your accommodation in Sri Lanka, which will be the first hotel of your tour:

Arie Lagoon Hotel, Pamunugama Road, Thalahena, Negombo, Sri Lanka, Tel: 0094 317 745 745

You will receive an email advising the visa is confirmed. You should print this out and take it with you just in case they need to produce it . (You do not need to send your passport with the print out)

Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the intended return date and there are at least two completely empty pages. Please note that without an approved ETA you will denied entry to the country.

Thanks,
Rudy

Herrio2019

30 Dec 2019, 15:40  

Hi , do you know how many travellers there are on the solo Sri Lanka tour departing 1st feb please and the age composition thanks

Erik RivieraTravel

07 Jan 2020, 09:14  

Hi Herrio,

Sorry for the delay in responding. There are 32 people on the 1st of Feb Sri Lanka departure with ages ranging all the way from late 20's through to early 80's. I hope you have a lovely tour!

Erik.

John1065

10 Mar 2020, 19:36  

Vietnam and Cambodia departing on Tuesday 17th March 2020.
I understand that Vietnam now require a visa owing to the situation with the Corona virus. I was informed that Riviera Travel would obtain the visas for travellers on this tour and that I didn't personally have to apply.
Please can you confirm that this is correct.
Regards, John

•   Information