Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Danube River Cruise November 1st - 8th 2019

Discuss Riviera's solo holidays, talk about travel in general, share tips and read reviews.

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Christophene

27 May 2019, 22:32  

I have booked this today flying out of Manchester. My husband died 13 years ago and this is the first time I've been brave enough to try a solo holiday. Reading all the comments on the forums - it looks as though I've made a good choice

Erik RivieraTravel

28 May 2019, 08:25  

Dear Christophene,

We appreciate your vote of confidence. I've addressed your other query you posted in a separate thread, but should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask, either by posting here or calling our reservations department by phone.

Erik.

Baz

28 Jun 2019, 18:57  

Hi Christophene,

Just noticed you are on the same or similar "Danube River Cruise" departing on Nov.1 I am flying from Heathrow to Budapest, and will be on M S " William Wordsworth" I too have just posted a message on the Forum, you will maybe take a look at it. I am also in the Widower category, some 4yrs. now. Looks to be a good Cruise, with visits to some amazing Cities, the only reservations I have is the Weather may be past its best by then. But will keep a positive attitude!
Regards
Barry

•   Information