Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Montenegro's Riviera and Dubrovnik

Discuss Riviera's solo holidays, talk about travel in general, share tips and read reviews.

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Ger

30 Jul 2017, 14:50  

Hi All,

I am thinking of booking for Montenegro's Riviera and Dubrovnik. Has anyone been on this. This will be my first solo holiday and I would welcome any advice.

Lucky Lady

05 Aug 2017, 19:47  

I am not sure but i think this may be the first year this has been offered. I am also looking at it but not able to go for another 12 months. Once you have got your first solo holiday under your belt you will wonder why you were concerned.

Ger

06 Aug 2017, 11:24  

Thanks for your response Lucky Lady. It is always a bit daunting taking a step into the unknown but, as you say, I am sure it will be good. You have obviously been on solo holidays before. I would welcome any comments on any destinations you have been to. I am really interested in Europe only at this time. If I do go to Montenegro/Dubrovnik I'll let you know how I get on.

Lady-Jay

31 Dec 2017, 22:04  

Hello fellow travellers.

I am booked on the tour to Montenegro Riviera and Dubrovnik departing the last week of April 2018. I would love to hear from anyone who will be a fellow traveller. It will be nice to make acquaintance prior to the holiday.

I have visited this area before, as recent as 2017, and enjoyed the experience so much that I just had to return !!. The Bay of Kotor is stunning and is the only ffjord in the Med. Dubrovnik is well worth seeing. Budva where we are based is very pretty with its beach and walled town.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards,

Lady Jay.

busyb

21 Feb 2018, 18:46  

Hi Lady Jay

Is it the Gatwick departure on 21st April? I am booked on that one, ( have not been to Croatia before and am looking forward to seeing something of the country.

Busyb

•   Information