Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Hi Everyone

Discuss Riviera's solo holidays, talk about travel in general, share tips and read reviews.

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

ericwatson239

03 Jul 2017, 11:30  

Hi, this is Eric, I am a passionate traveler, visited more than 13 countries, still wandering to explore more beautiful places in the world. Innovative and new places that attract due to its history and special aspects. I recently visited Morocco and found it great. ancient, beautiful and cultured.

Edna

18 Aug 2017, 09:38  

Also new here. Just thinking of booking a short break in Marrakesh for November. Will be my fist trip solo.

kittykat

18 Aug 2017, 09:51  

Hi Eric,

So glad to see your enjoying life. I am new to riviera travel and solo travelling. i have a trip booked in October to Italy. I was apprehensive before and immediately after booking. But now i am really getting excited. It is a part of Italy i have wanted to visit for years and i am just looking forward to a refreshing holiday and meeting different people. Hope you keep enjoying your trips. i intend to do the same.

Mila

29 Sep 2018, 07:24  

Hi everyone!! I am new member of this community, this community is really amazing. I join this community because i am travel lover and want to share something about me and also want to know your opinions about travelling. So i think this is best place for sharing something and exploring something.

•   Information