Riviera Travel - Solo Traveller Forum

Welcome!

Discuss Riviera's solo holidays, talk about travel in general, share tips and read reviews.

Moderators: Riviera Travel, Erik RivieraTravel

Riviera Travel

26 Sep 2019, 14:31  

Hi Ais,

Our last solo departure of the year is: Vietnam & Cambodia 29/11/19 - 14/12/19 and has one space remaining.

Best wishes,
Rudy

BWhile

06 Oct 2019, 16:13  

Hi I am very new to solo travelling and Rivera Solo Travel, I lost my husband in December so this is all very new to me, I’m a bit scared and very apprehensive about travelling on my own.

I am going on the Madeira Pearl of the Atlantic flying from Bristol on the 25th November.
Would love some feedback both on travelling solo and from anyone who has been on this holiday, or anyone going on it.
Look forward to hearing your replies.

Collette

11 Nov 2019, 23:36  

Hello I am new to solo travel has anyone got any recommendations please

Erik RivieraTravel

12 Nov 2019, 09:45  

Hi Collette,

Welcome to the solo forum here at Riviera! I hope that we may have something for you here that would suit you, although if you could give us some interests or things you would like to see or do on a trip it would help me and the other users of this forum to give you recommendations that are actually tailored to you (because not everyone likes the same things).

That said, if you are a little hesitant about solo travel I would suggest that one of our city breaks (such as Bruges, Paris or Krakow) is a great way to "test the waters" without having to over-commit.

Erik.

•   Information