Selected departures from April to November 2015
Enjoy an escorted city break to Paris– Europe’s most romantic capital
Return rail connections available on selected dates from over fifty regional stations and return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International
- Return transfers to your hotel
- Three nights' bed and breakfast in excellent quality three or four-star hotels located approximately two miles from Notre Dame, the geographical centre of Paris
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour of Paris, one of the world’s most beautiful city’s
- Paris ‘By Night’ tour experiencing some of the world’s most tastefully illuminated buildings
- Visit to Versailles, with its astonishing Château, grandiose home of the French monarchy
- Visit to the artists’ quarter - picturesque Montmartre
- Services of our experienced tour manager
We have been to Paris many times before but not via Eurostar. We were very impressed with the professional way that Mark introduced himself to the group members on the Eurostar train and managed the journey from station to hotel. Although we did ‘our own thing’ throughout the weekend Mark was always available for additional information/ updates as to what was going on.
Good central hotel with very good buffet lunch facilities if required on day of departure. Easy access to metro and buses, also within walking distance of Super U supermarket for French ‘goodies’ to take back to UK.
Very good value package and good tour manager for those who are new to Parisian highlights.
Latest Paris Testimonial
* Selected departures from April to November 2015, prices from £279pp departing from London St Pancras
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of €109 per person. The price includes three nights bed and breakfast, return flights, return coach transfer from Paris, Gare du Nord rail station to your hotel, guided sightseeing tour of Paris ‘By Day,’ guided sightseeing tour of Paris ‘By Night’, visit to Montmartre and the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Not included: Entrance to Cháteau of Versailles €15, Bateaux Mouches optional cruise €13.50, approximate costs, payable locally.