Selected departures up to November 2015
Enjoy an escorted city break to Paris– Europe’s most romantic capital
Return rail connections available on selected dates from over fifty regional stations and return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International
- Return transfers to your hotel
- Three nights' bed and breakfast in excellent quality three or four-star hotels located approximately two miles from Notre Dame, the geographical centre of Paris
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour of Paris, one of the world’s most beautiful city’s
- Paris ‘By Night’ tour experiencing some of the world’s most tastefully illuminated buildings
- Visit to Versailles, with its astonishing Château, grandiose home of the French monarchy
- Visit to the artists’ quarter - picturesque Montmartre
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Paris, and Richard the tour manager made it a truly exceptional experience. Kind, caring and very knowledgeable about the city, he had the coach rocking with laughter on many occasions with his well delivered tales. He also made sure we knew how to get to (and from!) attractions whenever we went ‘off-piste’. We stayed in the Ibis Bercy Village and loved the friendly atmosphere of the surrounding bars and cafes.
We would certainly recommend this trip and will definitely be back in Paris soon.
Thanks again Riviera!
Latest Paris Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures up to November 2015, prices from £279pp departing from London St Pancras
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £95 per person. The price includes three nights bed and breakfast, return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar, return coach transfer from Paris, Gare du Nord rail station to your hotel, guided sightseeing tour of Paris ‘By Day,’ guided sightseeing tour of Paris ‘By Night’, visit to Montmartre and the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Not included: Entrance to Cháteau of Versailles €15, Bateaux Mouches optional cruise €13.50, approximate costs, payable locally.
Please note there is a £10, £30 or £50 supplement for certain regional stations. If your preferred station is not available, please contact the office, as we may be able to request it for you.
Standard Premier Class Upgrade
In order to enjoy your Eurostar experience to the full, you may upgrade to Standard Premier Class for only £139 return, subject to availability. This price includes a complimentary light meal, offered from a selection of sweet and savoury cold snacks and includes a drink appropriate to the time of day, served at your seat while you relax in the spacious comfort of Standard Premier Class. For further details or to add the Standard Premier Class upgrade, please call our Reservations Team on 01283 742300.