Selected departures from March to November 2016
Enjoy an escorted city break to Paris– Europe’s most romantic capital
Return rail connections available on selected dates from over fifty regional stations and return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International
- Return transfers to your hotel
- Three nights' bed and breakfast in excellent quality three or four-star hotels located approximately two miles from Notre Dame, the geographical centre of Paris
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour of Paris, one of the world’s most beautiful city’s
- Paris ‘By Night’ tour experiencing some of the world’s most tastefully illuminated buildings
- Visit to Versailles, with its astonishing Château, grandiose home of the French monarchy
- Visit to the artists’ quarter - picturesque Montmartre
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
Had an excellent trip to Paris and managed to see a lot in a short time. The tour guide Mark was very knowledgeable and, on top of the tours, gave us lots of information about the local area - buses, restaurants etc. The Mercure hotel was comfortable and a not far from the centre of Paris.
It was a lovely way to celebrate my Mum and Dad’s Diamond Wedding Anniversary. I’d highly recommend it. Thanks Riviera!
Latest Paris Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures from March to November 2016, prices from £259pp departing from London St Pancras
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £95 per person. The price includes three nights bed and breakfast, return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar, return coach transfer from Paris, Gare du Nord rail station to your hotel, guided sightseeing tour of Paris ‘By Day,’ guided sightseeing tour of Paris ‘By Night’, visit to Montmartre and the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Not included: Entrance to Cháteau of Versailles €15, Bateaux Mouches optional cruise €13.50, approximate costs, payable locally.
Please note there is a £10, £30 or £50 supplement for certain regional stations. If your preferred station is not available, please contact the office, as we may be able to request it for you.
Standard Premier Class Upgrade
In order to enjoy your Eurostar experience to the full, you may upgrade to Standard Premier Class for only £139 return, subject to availability. This price includes a complimentary light meal, offered from a selection of sweet and savoury cold snacks and includes a drink appropriate to the time of day, served at your seat while you relax in the spacious comfort of Standard Premier Class. For further details or to add the Standard Premier Class upgrade, please call our Reservations Team on 01283 742300.