Selected departures in November 2015 and from March to November 2016
Experience vibrant Seville and the magnificent Alhambra Palace in Granada on our escorted tour to Andalucía, one of the most unspoilt corners of Europe.
- Return flights
- Six nights bed and breakfast at excellent quality, centrally located three and four-star hotels, staying in Seville, Granada and Mijas
- Experience unspoiled Andalucía, home of Flamenco and perhaps the most traditionally Spanish of regions
- Guided tour of Seville – city of the Conquistadors, with an amazing cathedral – burial place of Christopher Columbus
- Guided tour of Granada’s stunning Alhambra, one of Europe’s most sensual and romantic palace and fortresses.
- Visit to Cordoba – once Roman and largely Jewish, then the Moorish capital, now home of the Mezquita probably the most beautiful Mosque ever constructed
- Visit to medieval Ronda - one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
Good tour, excellent rep (Cilla), superb driver (Juan), comfortable transport. Adequate information, and enough free time to explore - no problems.
Already booked seventh trip - to Norway 06/16.
Latest Classical Spain Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures in November 2015 and March to November 2016, prices from £539pp
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £189 per person. The price includes six nights bed and breakfast accommodation as mentioned, all tours as mentioned, guided visit of the Alhambra, airport departure taxes, return flights to Malaga, and services of a Riviera tour manager. Where hotels feature an outdoor swimming pool, this will be open summer months, weather permitting.
Not included: Entrance to Alcazar €9.50, Mezquita €8, Seville Cathedral €8, or €2.50 if you are over 65, approximate costs, payable locally.
Classic Greece Tour
Madrid, Salamanca & Toledo Tour
Santiago, Bilbao & the highlights of Castile & Leon Tour