Selected departures up to November 2015 and from March to November 2016
Experience vibrant Seville and the magnificent Alhambra Palace in Granada on our escorted tour to Andalucía, one of the most unspoilt corners of Europe.
- Return flights
- Six nights bed and breakfast at excellent quality, centrally located three and four-star hotels, staying in Seville, Granada and Mijas
- Experience unspoiled Andalucía, home of Flamenco and perhaps the most traditionally Spanish of regions
- Guided tour of Seville – city of the Conquistadors, with an amazing cathedral – burial place of Christopher Columbus
- Guided tour of Granada’s stunning Alhambra, one of Europe’s most sensual and romantic palace and fortresses.
- Visit to Cordoba – once Roman and largely Jewish, then the Moorish capital, now home of the Mezquita probably the most beautiful Mosque ever constructed
- Visit to medieval Ronda - one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
My wife and I went on a Riviera tour to Seville, Cordoba and Grenada on 20th May. We felt that we had such a good time that we had to write to you to say so. All the arrangements worked out exactly as we expected, but most noticeably our tour guide, Clare, was outstanding. She went over and above the call of duty to ensure that everything went as planned even taking us for unscheduled walks in each location so that we would know exactly where to go and what to see in our spare time.
We were so impressed that we have booked a Rhine River Cruise with you in October.
Latest Classical Spain Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures up to November 2015 and March to November 2016, prices from £539pp
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £189 per person. The price includes six nights bed and breakfast accommodation as mentioned, all tours as mentioned, guided visit of the Alhambra, airport departure taxes, return flights to Malaga, and services of a Riviera tour manager. Where hotels feature an outdoor swimming pool, this will be open summer months, weather permitting.
Not included: Entrance to Alcazar €9.50, Mezquita €8, Seville Cathedral €8, or €2.50 if you are over 65, approximate costs, payable locally.
Classic Greece Tour
Madrid, Salamanca & Toledo Tour
Santiago, Bilbao & the highlights of Castile & Leon Tour