Selected departures up to November 2015
Experience vibrant Seville and the magnificent Alhambra Palace in Granada on our escorted tour to Andalucía, one of the most unspoilt corners of Europe.
- Return flights
- Six nights bed and breakfast at excellent quality, centrally located three and four-star hotels, staying in Seville, Granada and Mijas
- Experience unspoiled Andalucía, home of Flamenco and perhaps the most traditionally Spanish of regions
- Guided tour of Seville – city of the Conquistadors, with an amazing cathedral – burial place of Christopher Columbus
- Guided tour of Granada’s stunning Alhambra, one of Europe’s most sensual and romantic palace and fortresses.
- Visit to Cordoba – once Roman and largely Jewish, then the Moorish capital, now home of the Mezquita probably the most beautiful Mosque ever constructed
- Visit to medieval Ronda - one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Dates & Prices
Almost four weeks ago, I returned from a memorable Riviera tour of Andalucia, Spain. The tour took us through the most amazing scenery of sea, mountains, lush fields, and orange and olive groves. It also took us to 4 ancient cities each of them rich, historically, architecturally and culturally, the 4th one being Granada with it impressive Alhambra.The experience was considerably enhanced by the professionalism, generosity, enthusiasm and care of our tour guide, John Shaw, Thank you, John, and thanks also to Juan, our safe and pleasant driver.
Latest Classical Spain Tour Testimonial
* Selected departures up to November 2015, prices from £549pp flying from Birmingham
The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £169 per person for 2014 and £189 per person for 2015. The price includes six nights bed and breakfast accommodation as mentioned, all tours as mentioned, guided visit of the Alhambra, airport departure taxes, return flights to Malaga, and services of a Riviera tour manager. Where hotels feature an outdoor swimming pool, this will be open summer months, weather permitting.
Not included: Entrance to Alcazar €9.50, Mezquita €8, Seville Cathedral €8, or €2.50 if you are over 65, approximate costs, payable locally.