At Riviera Travel, we appreciate just how hard it is for charities and organisations to continuously raise the ever-increasing funds needed for their vital work each year. However, even the most loyal supporters of any good cause reach a point where they cannot donate more money or sponsor another event – however they may still want to go on holiday!
As part of our Affinity scheme we have partnered with a number of organisations and charities, and you are able to support these simply by booking your holiday with Riviera Travel. We offer this on a wide range of holidays from our luxurious river cruises to new UK breaks, cultural European tours or city breaks and long-haul trips of a lifetime without any additional cost to you.
Tour guide with group
Why choose Riviera Travel?
• Your holiday will cost exactly the same regardless of whether you choose to benefit as an Affinity Partner or not, as the donation is made directly from Riviera Travel, not from the person taking the holiday.
• Our carefully selected Affinity partners include a diverse collection of charities and good causes alongside organisations that take part in fundraising
• Riviera Travel was established over 37 years ago and offers a wide range of quality, fully escorted UK European and Worldwide tours, city breaks and river cruises
• We are members of ABTA, ATOL, IATA and AGTO so you can rest assured that your holiday plans and your money are as safe as they possibly can be
• Most excursions are included in the price – making it easier to budget for your trip
• A selection of our itineraries have a range of pre-bookable personalised experiences to further enhance your holiday experience and make it as individual as you are
Holiday Happiness. Guaranteed.
With industry-leading health and safety practices, flexible booking options and our ‘happiness guarantee’, we will ensure your group have an unforgettable holiday without compromise.
• If you’re not completely happy by day two, we’ll bring you home with a full refund
• Our best in class health & safety practices meet the very highest standards, and are underwritten by Ian Greaves (MCIEH), a leading independent expert.
• Testing - we’ve got you covered* - We’re fully covering testing costs on all 2021 European river and yacht cruises, for any required inbound and outbound tests. We’ve partnered with The Travel Visa Company, who will provide a fast and straightforward service for arranging any tests you need for travel, and are on hand to support you throughout the entire process.
• Free to change your mind with fully flexible booking
• Covid Cancellation & Curtailment Protection included as standard, so you won’t lose out if your holiday is affected by the pandemic
• 24-hour UK based assistance throughout your holiday
How to book
• Call our dedicated Affinity team on 01283 248 304
Be sure to mention the Affinity Partner (charity/organisation/club) at the time of booking, as this is not something which can be added at a later date.
• Book online
Please contact us within 24 hours of making your booking either by emailing email@example.com or calling 01283 523 470 with the name of your booking reference and the name of your Affinity Partner (charity/organisation/club).
The donation/commission is not valid on bookings made through a travel agent or third party booking site and is not valid for departures that are made exclusive to one publication.
*For more information please see our terms and conditions.
Our dedicated Affinity team take care of ensuring the donation reaches its intended charity or good cause and can answer any questions you may have about the scheme.
The Affinity Partnerships team can be reached on 01283 523 470 (Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:00) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Contact Centre team are on hand to answer any tour related queries and to secure your booking. Call 01283 248 304 (Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00 or Sat 9:30-13:00)
For Group reservations to benefit an affinity partner, please call 01283 742 322 or email email@example.com
View our Affinity Partnership terms and conditions below
• The commission/donation is made by Riviera Travel for every person that travels. It is not paid on bookings that are cancelled prior to departure.
• The payment is a percentage of the basic cost per person - this basic cost does not include room/travel upgrades & supplements or insurance premiums but does include deck supplements on the river cruise programme.
• After travel, we will send full details of the amount that is due to the designated charity or organisation, detailing the process of how they can claim.
• Payment is made approx. 30 days from when the invoice is received by Riviera Travel and paid directly into the nominated bank account.
• For VAT registered charities and organisations, we also pay VAT on top of the agreed amount.
• If booking by telephone, the Affinity Partner (charity/organisation/club) needs to be mentioned at the time of booking, as this is not something which can be added at a later date.
• If booking online, the Affinity Partner (charity/organisation/club) needs to be communicated to us within 24 hrs which can be done via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01283 523 470
• The donation/commission is not valid on bookings made through a third party such as a travel agent or booking site and is not valid for departures that are made exclusive to one publication, such as Good Housekeeping or Gardeners World for example.