Eurostar & Connecting Rail
We only use reputable transport suppliers, which enjoy a respected reputation for reliability, punctuality, customer service and most paramount of all - safety.
Checking in for your Eurostar/connecting train
- In these days of increased security measures, it is vital that you plan to be at your departure station in plenty of time before your scheduled departure time. Eurostar check-in is 45 minutes prior to departure. Please allow adequate time for road works, traffic hold-ups and security checks.
- Please check your tickets and travel documents carefully for the most up to date departure time.
- There are no specific weight or size limits on our rail services although you are limited to two pieces of luggage per person and you must be able to carry them on and off the train yourself.
- Please ensure you use your Riviera Travel luggage labels as this will aid our Tour Manager and agents in identifying you at your arrival station.
Missed Eurostar/connecting trains
- If you have missed your Eurostar or connecting train, please contact the Reservations Department who can assist you.
Delayed and re-scheduled Eurostar
- All journey durations and departure timings are given in good faith based on schedules issued at the time of printing. Riviera Travel have no direct control over the transport provider and any delays, change of route or re-scheduling. Where possible, we will of course do our best to provide you with up-to-date information on the reason and expected length of the delay. In the event of extended delays, please note that hotels will not provide refunds for unused accommodation. However, most travel insurance policies (check your policy document) will pay some fixed compensation amounts if the delay exceeds 12 hours.
- Please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk or telephone 0845 748 4950 for the latest information regarding your rail service.
- Please note that if you opted to use our regional connecting stations for the Eurostar tours, restrictions may apply for certain rail companies.